Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ghost Art Exhibition


I was ready to just go home after an exhausting day at the office... But then my cousin Andros called me, and was like: "Hey, grab some dinner?"

We went to Tenerife Restaurant at Youngstorget, serving one of the best tapas in the city. We shared a bottle of wine, and everything was good!

Then Andros suggested that I should come with him and his friend Remi, to see the art exhibition of Ghost.

One of Andros' friends, Edouard was excited about showing off his first art pieces. I thought what a heck, let's go!

We were greeted with a glass of champagne (yes, more booze!) and extraordinary, weird art.

I can't describe it, so I'm just going to show you the pictures...









Interested in a visit?
The exhibition is open from January 22nd to February 28, 2010.

Address: Maridalsveien 3, 0178 OSLO (not far from the club "BlÄ")

And FREE ENTRANCE! ;)

Amanda

No comments: