Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Make-Over at Adam & Eva Hairsaloon


Aaaah.... I loved my long hair, but when it reached my ass, I started to wonder if it was too long. So I decided to just cut it shorter!

Adam & Eva at Arkaden in Oslo, is a great saloon! Clean, professional and they know what they're doing. Well, at least I was impressed by Stian (my hairdresser). He's got magic hands and knows exactly what to do, and he knows what you mean. I absolutely recommend him!

So I sat there for 70 minutes (I've got a lot of hair), he cut my hair with 6 inches, straightened it, gave it a nice lift and voila... I was done! :-)

So how much was it?
Eeeegh. Oslo is expensive. But I've just accepted it. A haircut cost me 680 kroners (= 115 US dollars). Was it worth it? - Yes.
I've could have chosen to spend these kroners on beers and drinks, but confidence and feeling good about yourself is more worth it! ;)

No comments: