Thursday, October 27, 2011

New bargain -- Brown Sixtyseven Oleato

Last week I ordered a couple of brown boots -- Sixtyseven Oleato, also known as Sixtyseven Yosemite -- from baresko.no. They were the last pairs in size 37! :-) They were practically sold out at online stores and shoe stores in Oslo. I originally wanted the black pairs, but they're totally sold out.

But I don't regret purchasing the brown version of Oleato. I can wear them for school, work, dinners or out on the town :-)

Picture is from baresko.no

The shoe is narrower than Sixtyseven Sprinter, so it feels tighter. You probably should choose one size larger if you're between size 37/38. I'm more of a 36/37, so size 37 was right.

You can see that brown leather color has different shades and I really like that on these shoes. Gives you that vintage effect :)


Price at baresko.no: 1195,-

No comments: