Sunday, June 12, 2011

Arctic Monkeys concert May 6th, 2011

Hey long time ago,

We've got a lot to catch up. First thing I'm going to tell you about was the Arctic Monkeys concert in Oslo. My cousin, Andros, bought the tickets for us! :-)

The concert at Sentrum Scene was awesome, they played mostly songs from their newest album "Suck it and see" and a couple of songs from "Whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not". Their music has become more darker and mature -- it was very catchy and good! :-)

Here are some pictures:



Then we went onto 'Jeger' -- one of the coolest bar clubs in Oslo. It replaced punk and rock place 'Garage'. I really liked 'Jeger'! :-) Great electronic music, mostly chill-out lounge music, older clientele, and cool furniture. Recommended.

Cover charge: 100kr after 23.00-23.30

No comments: