Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Goodies at Sjarm, Oslo!

It's a sunny day and after a nice day in St. Hanshaugen park, I decided to do a little bit of shopping. 'Sjarm' is the store located in Waldemar Thranes gate 22, filled with goodies for ladies! They have a great selection of clothing, organizing boxes, kitchen stuff, leather purses, jewelry and much more.

I want to organize my stuff so I bought a jewelry box brass. This box is one of the stunning items of Lisbeth Dahl and her team (they're from Denmark). Visit her site Lisbeth Dahl website and collection

Here's the box I bought (329 kr). Isn't it stunning?

Kind of reminds me of old Moghul Indian time. It has this pink velvet bottom to give a 'royal' feeling. LOVE IT!



Here's other stuff from Lisbeth Dahl -- as you can see it's perfect for girls and women who love romance/antique goodies.


Here's another box I bought from Sjarm (139 kr). I'm going to collect all my spices in this green catty-baby.


Stop by SJARM! You're gonna love it there!

Amanda

No comments: